Raw Oysters with Pomegranate Mignonette
We like a light touch for the briny, sweet, creamy treat of raw oysters on the half shell. This simple mignonette-style drizzle is just right. The recipe makes enough for a dozen oysters.
Makes 4 Servings
- ¼ cup Red Crown Pomegranate Juice (Original or With Pulp)
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 large oysters, freshly shucked
Stir pomegranate juice, shallot, lemon juice and pepper in a small bowl. Serve as drizzle for oysters.