Pomegranate Infused Chocolate Fudge
We love making this no-leftovers-ever fudge with dark chocolate to enhance the tannins in the pomegranate taste profile, but semi-sweet chocolate works well too. We wouldn’t say no to either version!
Makes 10-12 Servings
- 10 ounces heavy cream
- 4 ounces Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction
- 1 pound (about 2 cups) dark chocolate or semi-sweet coarsely chopped chocolate
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon good quality sea salt
- ½ cup fresh pomegranate arils
Butter a 9″×13″ baking pan and line with parchment to overhang sides.
In a metal bowl or top of double boiler, add all ingredients except salt.
Set over pot of gently simmering water, stirring constantly until chocolate has completely melted. Mixture will be very thick.
Spread into lined pan. Allow to cool to room temperature, then cut into squares.
Sprinkle lightly with sea salt and garnish with arils.
Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction is available at select retailers. Check here to find one close to you.