Pomegranate Glazed Roasted New Potatoes
New potatoes, traditionally the first tiny and tender ones out of the ground in the spring, can be sourced year round now. This side dish goes with just about everything!
Makes 4 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds new potatoes, unpeeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 425°.
Heat olive oil in large, ovenproof skillet. Add potatoes, garlic, thyme and rosemary and toss over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat and place in oven. Cook, uncovered and stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
Remove from oven, toss with pomegranate reduction and salt and pepper. Return skillet to oven and roast an additional six minutes.
Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve.
Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction is available at select retailers. Check here to find one close to you.