Pomegranate Coconut Milk Latte
Skip waiting in the coffee shop lineup and skip cleaning the blender at home – just use a mason jar with a tightfitting lid to froth your coconut milk. This dairy-free latte is satisfyingly creamy with a delicious tanginess from the pomegranate reduction.
Makes 1 serving
- 1 cup (about 8 oz.) freshly brewed coffee or decaf coffee
- ¼ cup canned (not carton) full fat coconut milk
- Dash vanilla extract, to taste
- Brown sugar, or honey, to taste
- 1 oz. Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction
Have coffee brewed and ready to pour.
Add coconut mil to a mason jar, then add vanilla and sugar or honey.
Keeping lid off, put jar in microwave and heat contents for about 20 seconds. The coconut milk should be warm, not scalding.
Remove from microwave, seal tightly with lid and shake for 30-60 seconds, until well frothed.
Add pomegranate reduction to large mug. Pour in coffee. Stir in coconut milk and spoon foam on top.
Notes: Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction is available at select retailers. Check here to find one close to you.