Coconut Lime Pomegranate Mojito Shooters
These are so, so pretty, and pretty yummy too – creamy, minty, tangy and sweet.
Makes 15 shooters
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- I bunch mint leaves, approx. ¼ cup, plus extra, chopped, for garnish
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 6 ounces white rum
- 5 ounces Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction
Place unopened can of coconut milk in refrigerator to separate for several hours. Open can and scoop out just the top thickened layer, leaving the watery bottom layer, into a medium bowl.
Add condensed milk and whisk well. Set aside.
Place ¼ cup mint, lime and rum in separate container, and muddle* mint into liquid (you can use a wooden spoon if you don’t have a cocktail muddler). Strain, discarding mint, and add to coconut milk mixture. Whisk to incorporate.
Add pomegranate reduction evenly in bottoms of shot glasses. Slowly pour in mojito mixture. Garnish with chopped mint.
- Recommended utensil: cocktail muddler
- Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction is available at select retailers. Check here to find one close to you.