Chocolate Pomegranate Fondue
This vegan pomegranate fondue is a quick but indulgent dessert the whole family can enjoy.
Makes 8 Servings
- 10 ounces dairy free chocolate
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- fresh fruit such as strawberries, melon and bananas for dipping
Melt the chocolate and almond milk in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over low heat. Stir frequently to prevent sticking or burning.
Add Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction and more almond milk as needed to reach desired consistency.
Serve warm with fresh fruit.
Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction is available at select retailers. Check here to find one close to you.