Pear and Goat Cheese Arugula Salad with Honey Pomegranate Dressing
Sweet pears and creamy goat cheese are a delightful contrast to slightly bitter arugula greens. A simple salad all laced with a honeyed, tongue-tingling vinaigrette.
Makes 4 servings
- 8 cups arugula greens, washed and dried
- 2 ripe pears, cored, quartered and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup crumbled goat cheese
- fresh pomegranate seeds (optional)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
- ½ teaspoon liquid honey
- 2 tablespoons Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction*
- salt and pepper to taste
Whisk together dressing ingredients, check for seasoning, and set aside.
In large bowl, add arugula and pear slices, toss with preferred amount of dressing.
Place salad on serving plates, top each with goat cheese and (optional) pomegranate seeds.
Red Crown Pomegranate Reduction is available at select retailers. Check here to find one close to you.